Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bands That Make Me Want To Punch Things- (Yippee!)

   

God bless the music that is gasoline to my angry lil' heart!
Here's a short list of bands that give me that special, violent glow I call L-O-V-E!








TEMPLARS



THE DAMNED



VARUKERS



GBH



ZEKE



KYUSS



SLEEP



STRIKING DISTANCE



BLITZ



AND JUST FOR FUN....


THE ABC's of OI!

The Anti-Heros
 
This band has more balls that any shit out today- AND they did it first.  
 
 

The Business
*The latest album: Doing The Business.
 
While they are best known for their hit "Harry Mae", there are  many other songs just as good or better.

My personal favs:
*Streets Where You Live
*H-Bomb
*Welcome To The Real World
*Real Enemy
*Smash The Discos

 

Cock Sparrer
  
 So many song's, so little time. Serious love for these guys!
Some Favs:
*Out On An Island
*Take Em' All
*Riot Squad
*Droogs Don't Run
*I Got Your Number



No comments:

Post a Comment