Thursday, June 19, 2014

Can the wind rise up and swallow me clean, like a tide, a tidal wave, a soft revolution. An answered promise of sunsets in the valley smelling like heather and lost love and the terrible mourning of a child longing for a father who has forgotten her name and so like a copied recopy copy cut paste I gave birth I sift the worst I carry like oak you touch sun like an olive tree. I cherish the holy ordinary. I dance skeletons free. I turn the skeleton key. I expect respect. I bend and bow, to and fro, discard and grow. Honor the Mystery I do not know. Delight and fear and retrospect. Double down and place my bet. To the top with a voice. Speaking by choice. Marching like a marionette for the purpose of change. Keeping eyes on the mission. The prize a vision without fission. I dance for truth and shake like a soldier. History staring down at me. All the story I have believed. Been told. Tell myself. Tell the spirits. The trees. The elves. The sky blesses me ignorant or whole. The apple shared is sweeter. I love. I dissolve. Return like a star atom of emptiness. It is not not nothing. It's warmth and it's now and it's for you too.



No comments:

Post a Comment