Saturday, July 16, 2011

Crawling back into my cheesy romance novel. Where I can hide. I'm scared. I don't know how I'm going to pull off SF. And when I get there, will my hands still shake? Will my kindness still make me invisible? Will my virtue still make me undesirable? I don't know how its going to pan out. I'm broke, can't get enough hours at work, and I have no vehicle to get me there. Am I crazy? Sell and trash nearly everything I own, or rather, what's left after this last year from hell. But, I tell you one thing. My whole life fell apart this last year and if I'm going to recreate it anyway, why not recreate it in a place I have always wanted to be. Sure, there's always going to be people ready to look down on my too honest face. And I will probably always be how I am. But at least I will be able to look around for the first time and say "I didn't end up here from circumstances. I wanted to be here. I made it happen."

No comments:

Post a Comment