Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ink N' Iron Weekend!

This weekend I get to play rockstar! Woohoo!!!

@ The Ink N Iron Festival in Long Beach                                                                       


I am super excited! I love so many bands on this lineup! Buzzcocks, The Sonics, Detroit Cobras, The Vandals, Adolescents, crap!!! It just goes on and on! Thank God I don't have to miss any of these AWESOME shows! Oh! Anti-flag, The muthah-fuckn SKATALITES, (without the recently deceased drummer, may he rest in peace), tons of good Rockabilly, CARS CARS CARS, Tattoos up the ying-yang (that's the core part of this thang), acrobatic chick-shit, beauty contests, you know, EVERYTHING!!!!

All I gotta do to is sing a couple songs and a lot of back-ups to do all this for FREE!! YEAH!!!

Bummer part is, I really, really, want to see the Detroit Cobras!!! And, apparently, we will be playing different stages at the same time. Hell, I'D rather go see them!!! haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment