Friday, March 25, 2011

The Middle Age Freckling Commences

And other random shit you probably shouldn't read.....


So, I was getting ready to get in the shower when- wait- what the hell is all this shit? Freckles like I have never seen before--- is this soap giving me more freckles?



Now, I have always had a light dusting of freckles-- you know- some lovely beauty mark accents-- but it appears the more I age- the more I am looking like my Aunt Linda- who is one of those- covered giant freckle people... Not that there's anything wrong with that.
I always thought it looked good- on her. That blond-swimmer-freckled look, but how the hell am I getting covered in freckles when I'm not IN the freakin' sun?

Age. That's all I can chalk it up too. Maybe it's liver spots.

I also noticed that my hair looks like it's balding. Balding and freckling. My Irish really is showing.
Ha.
Then I realized that its only my roots that need to be dyed black like the rest of my hair.

On an entirely different note- I checked into Nursing school- and perhaps after five years I could have a nursing degree. That's lame.

So, I'm looking at EMT certification now. I could be a pretty decent paramedic.



No comments:

Post a Comment