Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Rant

I apologize for inflicting this on my readers but I don't know where else to put it.

I got NO TIME for princess syndrome bitches.

If someone wants to talk shit- please have the balls to do it to my face.

Otherwise- shut the fuck up.

You have no idea what it's like to be
A) on your own -fer real-real since you were 17
and to have no real recourse when times get hard after that

when I say I am broke- I am broker than you could ever fucking imagine.
so
check yourself
you could never. ever ever ever
handle
walking in my shoes.

I don't mind having compassion for your wounds.
everybody has them.

But when you go around talking shit about me-
Bitch, please.
You have no idea how TRUTHFUL I am- how real I am being when I say something.

I could be the most loyal- down muthahfucka you ever met

But instead- by the proof of your actions
you done created an enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment