Sunday, December 12, 2010

Music That Will Keep Me Going Today.

Experiencing another breaking point kind of time. Flat, (and I mean flatflatflatflat....flat!) broke. Got a couple cans of hand-me-down fruit, one can of black beans, and some small packages of instant oatmeal. Last me until Thursday. No car, no money, no work until next week. 
Need to sign up for school but can't do that until I pay a $150 previous bill. Can't afford to let go of the one dream I have- an education- even if I am the only one paying for it- the only one cheering me on- the only one who gives a damn if I sink or swim- without my dreams I have nothing.

Lord, have mercy. No where to turn, no where to go, nothing to do.

And still, despite this year's awesomeness in trying to take me under- all the way- I am still hoping that if I persevere- I can accomplish great things. I still hope. I still believe in my dreams.






As per usual- it is the music that pulls me through- to see the next day. I can not eat melody- but I can hope and stand strong for just one more sunrise.

No comments:

Post a Comment