Saturday, October 9, 2010

What What (In The Butt)

Update: Good God.

So, in my Digital media class I had to create a web page. So, for those interested, here's a link to it. The content could be whatever the hell I wanted, so, WARNING: it is an artsy fartsy and definitely amateur page.

Mostly, life is hard as hell right now. But friends are the thing that is keeping me back from the gates of insanity. Thank God for my friends.

Also, I had been cultivating a little crush, a delightful distraction from the shit storm that has become my life, only to find out from a friend who happened to know said crush, that he, *su-prise su-prise* is a total douchebag. Well, not anything above the average douchebaggery in this town. 

No, just your typical "Hey, want a 'buddy'? I got a few guy friends and a bottle of wine? We could have a fun night?"-kind of moron. (Do guys think that's a good pick up line?!?)

Maybe. Maybe for the kind of women that gives you the gift that keep on giving. Namely, a raging case of some sort of sexually transmitted disease. Have fun, buddy!






No comments:

Post a Comment