Thursday, July 15, 2010

I Have A Dirty Little Secret

And It's Name is Spanish 80s Rock!


 Los Fabulosos Cadillacs


Maldita Vecindad


Caifanes (and later Jaguares)


Los Prisioneros

El Gran Silencio (not really 80s)
  
Some other notable artists include El Tri, Heroes Del Silencio (meh, ok. singing kinda gets on my nerves- same with Mana), Cafe Tacuba.
I have a few names for Reggaeton, Spanish Rap, Mexican traditional music like Rancheras/Banda/Tex-Mex, and more traditional Spanish singers (like Celia De La Cruz), BUT that would be an entirely different blog- now wouldn't it.

And by the way, I've been keeping track of my numbers and I want to say THANK YOU for tuning in! It's nice to know SOMEONE is actually reading this stuff! Cheers!

random song I like:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment